Three Year Limited Warranty. We will repair or replace, at our option, any product or part that is defective in material or workmanship without charge.
Three Year Limited Use Warranty. This Smith’s sharpener is guaranteed against defective material or workmanship for a period of three (3) full years from the date of purchase if the product is used for non-industrial or non-commercial purposes only. We will replace or repair, at our option, any product or part that is defective in material or workmanship without charge if the product is returned to us within the three (3) year warranty period. The limited warranty DOES NOT cover replacement of abrasive wheels and/or other abrasive components necessitated by use of the product or product damage resulting from misuse. For warranty repairs, return the complete product, postage prepaid, directly to our factory. Be sure to include a copy of your sales slip to establish warranty eligibility.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. SMITH ABRASIVES, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO NON-INDUSTRIAL OR NON-COMMERCIAL USE.
1. Disclaimer Liability – Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. ® has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Smith’s® BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMATNCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this "Legal Notices" page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this "Legal Notices" page.
2. Copyright notice - Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: © 2016 Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of Smith’s® copyrighted works without first obtaining Smith‘s® written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark notice - All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
4. Links – Smith’s® web site contains links to third party web sites. Smith’s® does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Smith’s® is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
6. Governing Law - By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Arkansas, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Arkansas and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Arkansas.
- See more at: http://www.smithsproducts.com/terms-and-conditions/